About Me

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

oh projects....

Tonight we will quit dragging our feet, put our productive pants on and start on the long dreaded journey of giving our china cabinet a much needed makeover.

I keep telling myself, 'you will love it when it's done, it will look great, you need the extra storage space, it will give the kitchen a new look, it will be awesome, you'll feel so accomplished, just do it, start it, do it now, right now, not tomorrow....NOW'

Well friends, 'NOW' has come! Why is it that I enjoy thinking up these projects but once we start it feels like the project will never end, it's like the paint won't dry fast enough and that my house will never been clean again?!?! Oh projects! Projects and I, we have a love-hate relationship! But tonight we will start the next one on our list! (....why is it again that we decided to start a project that will take place in our garage when it's over 100 degrees outside? You see, there I go again, trying to put it off...NO not anymore! Today is the day!)

Wish me luck, I may need it! Luckily I have such a go-getter hubs, this project should be done in no time!

Pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment