About Me

Monday, August 6, 2012

16 weeks!


16 weeks and starting to grow! Most have told me they would never know I was expecting, but for me on the other hand I can certainly tell! Up until this week I have not had a big growth, it's been very gradual.

The downside to having a slight growth spurt in about a week.... pants. don't. fit.

While it may not show in a picture, my waistline would tell you otherwise. Now here is the slight issue, I'm not comfortable in oh about 75 percent of my normal pants but maternity pants don't quite fit either!

Thank goodness for belly bands and the ever popular loose fitting and long tops! Thank you fashion designers for not bringing back tight fitting tank tops! My expanding belly is appreciating it!

My mom-to-be goals for this next week: find something (that I already own) comfortable to wear, make time for exercise and to RELAX!

Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment